We Dedicated Dax - Pretty Real

We Dedicated Dax

8:34 AM



I spoke a bit about what dedications are when I shared Nadia's. For this one I focused on the scripture "Like arrows in the hands of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth." (Psalms 127:4). Of course I love the arrow reference but more importantly it's a reminder to launch our children at a target.  We strive to raise them in a godly way and have specific goals in mind as we train and nurture them day to day.  Dedicating them to God is the beginning of that journey.   It's a special ceremony and I like to celebrate with family afterward.  I don't consider it a big party but if I'm going to make people get up on a Sunday morning and be at church at 9:30 am, I'm going to feed them afterward. Just like Nadia's, I did a brunch. I kept decor simple with some fun scripture art, a banner, and a cute guest of honor. Here are a few photos.






love this one of the cousins loving Dax. :)


Sources:
Dax's outfit: pants. shirt. bow tie & suspenders.
banner: The Handmade Home. (entire alphabet is free!)
arrow cupcake toppers: Hobby Lobby
scripture printable art: The Meek Boutique.

Happy Friday!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe